DID YOU KNOW THAT BY BOOKING ONE OF OUR NEW AND IMPROVED EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS YOUR SCHOOL QUALIFIES YOU FOR THE FOLLOWING PERKS?
1. ACCESS TO OUR PASSWORD PROTECTED "TEACHER'S CORNER" WHICH WILL FEATURE GAMES TO INTEGRATE INTO THE CLASSROOM TO PROMOTE CONSERVATION EDUCATION, ACTIVITY SHEETS RELATED TO THE ANIMALS BROUGHT TO YOUR SCHOOL, TEACHER PROMOTIONS THAT INCLUDE PRIZES FOR THE CLASSROOM, AND DISCOUNTED STUDY ABROAD PROGRAMS FOR TEACHERS!
2. FUNDRAISING OPPORTUNITIES - FIND OUT HOW BOOKING ONE OF OUR PROGRAMS CAN EARN YOU MONEY FOR YOUR SCHOOL!
3. AMAZON GIFT CARDS IN AMOUNTS OF $25, $50, AND $100
4. FREE BUTTERFLY RAISE AND RELEASE KITS!
Texas: RGV, Corpus Christi, Victoria, Lubbock, and El Paso
New Mexico: Albuquerque, Roswell
Arizona: Phoenix, Surprise, Chandler
Oklahoma: Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Broken Arrow
Utah: Salt Lake City
*If your school falls outside of these areas, please contact us. We do travel outside of these areas within a reasonable distance.
1. ALL STUDENTS ATTENDING THE PRESENTATION WILL RECEIVE A 10% OFF COUPON FOR THEIR FAMILIES TO TOUR FRAGILE PLANET WILDLIFE PARK.
2. TEACHER INVITATIONS TO OUR FREE FALL TEACHERS WORKSHOP THAT INCLUDES FACILITY TOURS, EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMMING, AND DOOR PRIZES!
- A minimum of 300 students is required
- Schools will need to provide a microphone (wireless preferably), 3 tables, 3 chairs, and a push cart.
- The presentations can be held in a cafeteria, gymnasium, auditorium, or other large space. (Outdoor presentations will be considered on a case-by-case basis)
- We work directly with one point of contact for the school.
- There is some legwork required from ALL teachers involved. Details are worked out on a case-by-case basis at the time of your booking.
The Teacher's Corner is a password-protected part of our website designated for those who book us for their schools. This part of our website offers more in-depth details of our presentations, an introduction to our educators, media files about the animals in our education collection, as well as some continuing education materials for you to use either before or after our visit to your school.
This is a new feature we are releasing, so be sure to check back often as we continue to add and edit the page in an effort to provide our educators an easy and accessible means to build on our educational programming at your schools.